|2 Adult Household Family||$57.00||$65.00|
|1 Adult Household Family||$52.00||$55.00|
|Senior Citizen Family||$52.00||$45.00|
|Senior Citizen (60 Plus)||$39.00||$40.00|
|Young Adult (ages 18-25)||$29.00||$20.00|
|Youth (ages 3-17)||$18.00||$0|
|Babyships (ages 0-2)||Free||$0|
|2 Adult Household Family||$62.00||$65.00|
|1 Adult Household Family||$53.00||$55.00|
|Senior Citizen Family||$53.00||$55.00|
|Senior Citizen (60 Plus)||$39.00||$45.00|
|Young Adult (ages 19-25)||$29.00||$20.00|
|Youth (ages 3-18)||$18.00||$0|
|Babyships (ages 0-2)||Free||$0|
*Additional Household Member may purchase a membership for $30.00/month
A Y membership gives you so much more than just a place to work out!
Benefits of belonging to the YMCA of Franklin and Grove City include:
- No long term commitments: We don’t lock you into contracts or make you pay for a year-long membership up front.
- Access to Franklin and Grove City YMCA branches.
- Volunteer and philanthropic opportunities.
- Plenty of free aqua and group exercise classes offered weekly including Insanity®, P90X®, PiYo®, ZUMBA®, cycle, water fitness and more.
- Free virtual wellness classes are included in your membership. We have weekly live streaming classes and recorded classes. Whether you’re looking to build strength and stamina or ease stress and relax the body, we’ve got a workout for you!
- Members receive lower rates on all Y programs and earlier registration times than non-members. They also have access to member-only programs and fitness challenges.
- Complimentary fitness consultation with a trained instructor which includes the instruction and proper use of the cardiovascular equipment and weight training equipment.
- Our Fitness Centers are state-of-the-art with plenty of exercise machines, free weights and stretching space.
- Indoor pools with dedicated lap lanes and open swim times for family fun.
- Gymnasiums to get your game on and indoor walking/ running tracks for athletes of all ages and abilities. We offer plenty of time for adult pickup games and open time in the gym.
Benefits at Grove City YMCA Only
- Free drop-in Childwatch to ensure your child is in a safe and fun environment while you use the Y.
- Access to the Program Arena for pickup hockey and skating.
Benefits at Franklin YMCA Only
- Access to our heated therapy pool during available times throughout the day.
- A cooperative membership agreement has been made with the Oil City YMCA! Effective 1/2/2014, you may use the Oil City Branch YMCA facility by asking for a membership verification paper at the Franklin Branch YMCA Membership Desk. You must take this to the Oil City YMCA where they will issue a special Oil City YMCA membership card. As long as your Franklin YMCA membership remains current and in good standing, you are eligible to use the Oil City Y Facilities including the pool, gym, fitness center, and locker rooms. The Co-op membership does not include programs, classes, or discounts on programs or classes.
- All current members 19 and over Franklin-Grove City members may bring an unlimited number of guests.
- Each guest may visit without charge three times per calendar year.
- After three visits, guests will be encouraged to join or pay for a Day Pass. The day pass is not to be discounted because guest is with a member.
- Members must register all guests and must accompany their guest for the duration of their visit.
- Waiver forms are required for each guest. Guests under 18 are welcome to bring guests, but will have to pay the Day Pass Fee.
For more information about our Non-Member policy, click here.
Workout at any YMCA in the USA for no additional or daily fee.
Now, thanks to the YMCA’s Nationwide Membership program, YMCA members have access to all YMCAs around the country. You can work out at more than 3,000 other YMCAs for no additional or daily fee. This means you can keep up your workouts on business and personal travel across the state and around the country.
The Y is proud to work with several insurance programs that offer discounts, reimbursements or even free memberships to their subscribers to support you on your journey to become healthier.
It is highly recommended that you contact the number on your insurance card to see what specific benefits your insurance program offers. To sign up for a health plan membership, please visit your local branch.
The YMCA of Franklin and Grove City offers:
- Silver Sneakers
- Silver and Fit
- Renew Active
Active Duty Home on Leave–may use the YMCA at no cost. MUST show Military Photo ID for visual verification. MUST fill out a waiver. A temporary card will be issued with the expiration date of the leave.
Active Duty Stationed Locally–MUST show Military Photo ID for visual verification. The joiner’s fee is waived. Regular membership rates apply.
Family Members of Active Duty Military on Deployment–The family receives a discount equivalent to the value of the deployed spouse ($43 for Grove City, $42 for Franklin), the cost of a single adult membership). The joiner’s fee is waived. This discount is only applicable during the period of deployment.
Annual Membership Renewals
A renewal notice will be mailed to you approximately one month prior to your renewal date. Note that memberships paid for by monthly bank draft will not require a renewal notice and are continuous until cancellation.
Code of Conduct
Everyone using the YMCA is expected to behave in a mature and responsible way and to respect the rights and dignity of others. The YMCA of Grove City insists that individuals using this facility demonstrate caring, responsible, respectful and honest behavior. Our code of conduct does not permit profane language or language or actions that can hurt or frighten another person. Any inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to, aggressive or threatening behavior, sexual harassment, inappropriate language or any inappropriate sexual activity will result in suspension or termination of membership. Behavior contrary to the mission of the YMCA will not be tolerated.
The YMCA does not have an annual contract in order to sign up for a membership. Through our convenient bank draft plan, monthly dues are automatically transferred from members checking or savings, debit/credit account. Membership is continuous until the member notifies the Y in writing 30 days prior to termination. No renewal notices are sent.
The YMCA does not carry medical insurance for members, guests, spectators or program participants. In the event of an accident, member/program participant is responsible.
Upon joining the Y, Membership Staff will take your digital photograph and you will be given a membership card. Your card is valid at both the Franklin and Grove City YMCA. Should you lose your tag, there is a $2/tag replacement fee.
The member is responsible for verifying all drafts and draft cancellations. Errors must be brought to the attention of the Membership Director. The YMCA will not be responsible for draft errors beyond 30 days.
For checks or automatic drafts returned, members will be assessed a $30 fee. Please ensure that all your personal information is current in our system, this includes current bank account information and expiration dates if applicable on your membership.
The Y does not guarantee the security of personal belongings. Therefore we ask that you leave valuables at home. If you feel you must bring valuables, secure banks of lockers are available. Locks are encouraged to be used in the locker rooms. The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The use of camera phones/cameras in YMCA premises are prohibited.
Classes and events are occasionally photographed for promotional purposes. Anyone wishing to be excluded should tell the photographer.
Safety & Protection
The YMCA of Franklin and Grove City conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation and remove visitation access.
Youth Usage Policy (Franklin)
No child under the age of 12 will be allowed to be in the building without direct supervision by parent/guardian, after 7:30pm.
Children age 8 and up cannot be left unattended, (not in a specific program) for more than 3 hours per day.
All children under the age of 9 must have direct supervision of a parent/guardian or member over the age of 16.
Youth Usage Policy (Grove City)
All children 7 and under, not in care of our child watch program, must have direct supervision of a parent or guardian over the age of 14. Children 8 and up are permitted in the facility for no more than 3 hours per day, unless participating in a program. Children must be age 8 and up to swim without adult supervision.
Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted in the fitness center. Children 11 years old and up are permitted in the fitness center, but must pass our youth and fitness clearance test. Children 11 years old must also have direct parent supervision. Children 12 and 13 years old do not require direct parent supervision; however, parent/guardian must be exercising in the fitness center. Children under 15 are not permitted in the free weight areas.